Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult


Another Jodi Picoult book.  This is the book I am currently reading.  I had started another book but couldn't take it on my trip with me, so it got interrupted by Marley & Me, and then this one.  I'm close to being finished.  This book is different from her other books in the sense that it is following chapter by chapter as opposed to her usual character style.  I find all her books the same in that they always contain lawyers and a case and then some kind of family problem.  It is still interesting and she has still captivated me to want to know the outcome.  I have my own theory, but won't know if I'm correct until I get to the end.  I don't think this is one of her best.  But it won't stop me from reading her life works.

Ok, update - I finished this a while ago...it did NOT end how I thought it was going to.  Totally caught me by surprise.  I couldn't believe it, Jodi totally led me in a different direction thinking the crime was committed by someone, who ended up being entirely innocent, and then the kicker; someone I thought was innocent, wasn't!  I stand by my previous statement, this bood was ok, but Jodi's written way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment