Monday, February 20, 2012

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

So I read this book yesterday.  All of it.  Not that it is a long book.  It did take quite a bit of my day to read it, but I didn't want to put it down.  Once I started I had to keep going.  It was a very good book, an easy read.  It's about this sixteen year old girl who has cancer, and she is in a support group where she meets this very cute boy.  It goes on to tell their story, they have a small adventure, and there is a slight twist in the book that you can tell is coming.  It's very sad in places, but the writing is spectacular.  It's funny too, made me laugh out loud.  I also read Papertowns by John, but I like this book a lot more.  Obviously, I read it in a day.  It made me smile a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment