Monday, July 16, 2012

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


I read this on Saturday.  That was most of my day, I didn't want to stop.  I had to know what happened.  And when I got to the end...I wanted book three to start right away.  Now I have to wait for TWELVE people to read it at the library before I get to.  Boo-urns!  So it doesn't pick up RIGHT where book one left off, it is a couple months past, but it refers to what happened in the end / general idea of what happened in book one.  So in case you didn't read book one, you'll still have the gist of what happened.  Most of the book...has exciting developments!  Two big things, but I can't tell you about them because they are surprising and it will ruin that element if I divulge any more information.  Of course, again, I recommend this to everyone!  I love them and can't wait for Mocking Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment