Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

 
I finished this book about a week ago and a lot has been happening in my life so I'm sad this book is no longer fresh in my mind.  I know that I loved the book and it reminded me of The Giver by Lois Lowry...which I also love.  It also reminded me of the Hunger Games.  Because it is another world filled with regulations and enforcements we don't have.  It talks about the disease and fear of getting "the disease" and symptoms of "the disease" and talks about the procedure that everyone has done when they turn 18.  You should know "the disease" is love.  And they match you up with whoever you marry, it's not by choice.  When I finished this book I realized it is part of a trilogy.  I've started Jodi's most recent book next, but I'm in line at the library for book two of this trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment