Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Voyager by Diana Gabaldon


I started this book Friday (book three in the Outlander series), and am only 100 pages in so far.  These books are huge but I'd just like to note, I wish I didn't need to work all week, so that I could do nothing but read this book.  I think this series will be my all time favorite.  Diana is a FANTASTIC writer.  It helps that Jamie is gorgeous.

March 13 Edit - I finished this book a week or two ago, after having to stop several times to read a total of three books in between.  So.  Most of the story takes place at sea on ships.  I can't really tell you what happens because it'll ruin the other books.  I still liked this book but not as much as I like the first two.  There are a lot of strange characters introduced in this book, and one character returns...which is quite unexpected for reasons I cannot divulge.  I'm not really sure how I felt about the end of this book.  At the end of the other two it was like I wish I had the next one right away to see what happens next.  This one was more..."oh.  Ok."  It didn't leave me with the same want.  I will of course read the next one at some point, but unless something happens to get me back into it, I may not read the fifth...

No comments:

Post a Comment