Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan


I finished this book on Monday.  It is for young readers, like teenagers, as is all the books I've read by John Green, so far.  But it again is funny, made me smile a lot, and laugh out loud.  I think the characters in this book are awesome.  It's about this guy named Will Grayson, and the first chapter talks about his life and about his best friend, Tiny Cooper who is very large and very gay.  The second chapter is about this other Will Grayson and he doesn't really have many friends and the chapters go back and forth between the Will Grayson's until *SPOILER ALERT* they meet in the middle of the book.  Completely random, couldn't have been timed better.  Anyway then the stories kind of integrate a bit (too much of a spoiler to say how) and throughout the book Tiny Cooper is working on this musical of his life, and the book ends with the musical, which is a hit, and it's a good book.  :)  I know I'm not the best at writing these summaries but they are for me to try and jog my memory about a book and what I felt about it in case I ever want to recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment