Monday, April 23, 2012

A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley


I finished this book on Saturday.  I believe it is similar to the other two books he has written.  Very detailed.  I didn't enjoy this book as much as I remember enjoying the first but that could be for a couple reasons.  Number one, I didn't want to read this book.  I was waiting for three books to come into the library and needed something to read while I waited.  And number two, I may just not like this style of book anymore.  Flavia is cute, and I love her interest in chemistry and crime, but I didn't love the book.  It follows another mystery of course and Flavia is right on the trail of figuring out what happened and gets into some trouble, etc.  I'm not sure if I will read the next book or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment