Monday, August 20, 2012

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Waiting for book club books, I had picked this out and decided it was finally time for me to see what it was all about.  I could summarize the book fairly easily.  Not a lot happens in the beginning, just typical going to a new school, fitting in, making new friends...and then falling in love with a vampire.  That develops and at the end of the book there is finally something exciting going on, it gets a bit intense, resolves, and leaves the reader wanting to pick up book two.  Of course, I am now in love with Edward Cullen.  This other guy, Jacob, he is younger and a very minor character in this book.  My friend informed me this book was about Edward and Jacob will have a larger role in the next book.

I plan to read them all eventually.  Once I read the first in a series, I like to continue on.  Unless I hate the book...but I don't encounter those often.

I'm very excited to watch the movie.  Usually I like books better.  I have the feeling this won't be the case here.

No comments:

Post a Comment