Friday, October 22, 2010

House Rules by Jodi Picoult

I just started this book by Jodi Picoult.  So far I'm loving it.  I've read six books by her already and this may become my 3rd favorite.  I've found most of her books all follow around the same themes, but so far this one stands out.  The main character, Jacob, is a genius, and it paints a picture of what his life is like living with Asperger's. 

I wanted to start a blog specifically to keep track of the books I read.  I loved reading as a kid and recently picked up reading again, and am a member of a book club at my place of employment.  So what better way to keep a record of the books I read each year?  However, I believe I won't be able to back-date blogs, therefore this years will be messy and all clustered into this month to get me up-to-date.  That's going to bug me, I'm anal about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment